STAND NUMBER: B412

Exhibiting at the B2B Marketing Expo

Bishops Printers

We take the stress out of organising your print and direct mail services by giving you everything you need to produce a successful direct marketing campaign all under one roof.

WHAT WE DO

From fabulous designs, vibrant print and stunning print finishes... to surprisingly economic mailing solutions and variable personalisation, we make print and direct mail easier and more cost effective for you. And we give you peace of mind.

When you're used to digital marketing, the world of print and direct mail can seem daunting and risky. Let us demystify it for you. Pop down to see us at our Portsmouth factory (just at the end of the A3) and we'll show you a whole new world!

WHO WE DO IT FOR

Because we are the largest commercial printer in the south, we can handle single copy orders right up to tens of thousands, all at our Portsmouth factory. 70% of our customers are other printers, brokers and marketing agencies, so we must be doing something right! The other 30% range from small local businesses with adhoc requirements to the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea football clubs, Carnival Group, Chichester Festival Theatre and The AA. Whatever the size of your print requirement, you will be well looked after.

WHY YOU NEED TO PRINT MORE

Did you know that 92% of people go online after receiving something in the post? Now you know why successful online companies keep print in the mix. Mini catalogues and brochures do the business.

70% of people renewed relationships with businesses due to direct mail. Nothing works like print to make your customers feel like you value them (57% of people said they felt valued when they received print compared to only 17% for email).

Drop by stand B412 and let's explore how we can help you get more from your print and direct mail without blowing your budget. You could even win £500 worth of free high quality print in our twice daily prize draw!

(Statistics courtesy of mailmen.co.uk)

Visit Website

023 9233 4900

Exhibitor product 1Exhibitor product 2Exhibitor product 3