The Helpful Portal
The Helpful Portal bridges Physical Locations with the Digital World.
We do this through the deployment of a revolutionary Beacon Technology to enable organisations to reach out to local footfall and customers by sending service messages directly to Smartphones.
Our Proximity Beacons can be used to generate quality leads and click-throughs for organisations by
- showing location information and vendor services
- directing customers straight to website / mobile app / social media
- link to a map / how to find their business
- opening a contact or survey form
The beacons are small and can be placed anywhere
- waiting rooms
- in areas of high footfall
- in a vehicle which is constantly on the move
- clipped to a lanyard or set of keys
Our technology enables the broadcast of business messages and services from a static location or wherever the beacon goes.
Our aim is to help businesses get ahead of the competition, boost sales at the till, or simply inform people of services that are available.
As technology evolves and mobile habits change The Helpful Portal offers a fully GDPR compliant gateway for your customers to interact digitally with your services.
Receive reports on how many phones have had messages displayed and how many click-throughs have occurred.
We believe that in the next few years our technology will be a key element for enabling organisations to have a proximised digital gateway between their physical location and local footfall passing through their business.