Data Protection and Privacy
Hosted by Data Compliant, our data protection keynote speakers include Victoria Tuffill, Managing Director of Data Compliant Ltd – Data Protection Officers; Zach Thornton, External Affairs Manager of DMA – Brexit and data-driven marketing; Elaine Lee, Managing Director of Reynolds Busby Lee – Vulnerable Customers; Jonathan Carter, Managing Partner Ethos Insight – Data ethics and trust.Joining us for thought-provoking marketing sessions are John Watson, Chairman and Group Chief Executive WPN Chameleon – Direct Mail creative; Tim Roe, Compliance and Deliverability Director of RedEye – Digital Marketing and Suzanne Lewis, MD of Arc Data - future of third-party lists.And finally, a fascinating panel question and answer session with industry specialists to answer your questions about data protection and e-privacy now and in the future.To gain inspiration and advice on data privacy and data-driven marketing from market leaders, make sure you book today!
Join us for thought-provoking sessions, including:
• Data Protection Officers. To have? Or not to have?
• Brexit: what does the future hold for data-driven marketing?
• Identifying, looking after and managing vulnerable customers
• Direct Mail – Compliance, creative and third-party lists
• Digital Marketing and e-Privacy
• Data Ethics and Trust
Wednesday 27th March
- 11:00 - Data Protection by design for Marketers - Victoria Tuffill
- 12:00 - Direct Mail – the difference Creative Can Make - John Watson
- 12:45 - Direct Mail – the Exciting New Channel - Suzanne Lewis
- 14:00 - Vulnerable Customers - Elaine Lee
- 15:00 - Data Privacy & Ethics - Jonathan Carter
- 16:00 - GDPR & Social Media - Tim Roe
Thursday 28th March
- 11:00 - After GDPR, Digital Marketing will never be the same again - Tim Roe
- 12:00 - Brexit: what does the future hold for data-driven marketing? - Zach Thornton
- 13:00 - Q&A Panel
- 14:00 - Do you need a Data Protection Officer? If so, why? - Victoria Tuffil
- 15:00 - Data Privacy and Ethics - Jonathan Carter