Empowering Your Ecommerce Masterclass
We’ll give you some tips on how to build a marketing strategy that will empower your business to grow relationships with your customers across all digital channels.
We will show you the most effective techniques from a customer-oriented perspective in order to build and strengthen your relationships with them. Followed by an explanation on how to boost your e-commerce performance more efficiently by automating your marketing efforts using customized workflows to help you nurture your customers once they’re on board. By adapting Marketing Automation, you will structure and pre-define your customer’s path. For example, they will be sent a pre-designed welcome email as soon as they agree to be a part of your world and they will be reminded of their abandoned carts from time to time. Sounds too robotic? Hold on! There is more to it. The above actions are based on a lot of personalization and considers many aspects to deliver a customized experience for your customers. We enable you to send the right message, to the right person at the right time!
At A Glance
• How to grow your business by building a strong relationship and engagement with your customers
• Get to know how to save your time and micro-segment through Marketing Automation
• Understanding the customer: neuromarketing applied to email marketing
• Lead nurturing: your customers expect you to provide them with relevant content
• What is a transactional email and how to fulfil your customers’ expectations
• How to reduce your investments and training with a multi-channel marketing platform
Wednesday 27th March
- 11:00 - What is a Marketing Automation workflow and the most effective examples to start with
- 14:00 - The growing popularity of Marketing Automation and breaking the 5 big myths about MA in today’s world!
- 15:00 - Effective Lead Management using lead scoring and grading
Thursday 28th March
- 11:00 - How can you effectively design your transactional emails?
- 12:00 - How to boost your sales using Lead Nurturing and Remarketing
- 13:00 - The importance of email content and how neuromarketing can help you upgrade it!