Cranfield School of Management
A world-leader in management education, research and consultancy for over 50 years, Cranfield School of Management is an exclusively postgraduate business school whose mission is to improve the practice of management. We are a centre of world-class research, expertise and teaching, providing practical management solutions through a range of activities including leadership, finance, marketing and logistics.
We are one of an elite group of Schools worldwide to hold the triple accreditation from AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) and AMBA (the Association of MBAs).
Cranfield School of Management recently launched the first master's-level Senior Leader Marketing Apprenticeship in the UK. The programme will enable marketing leaders to develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours throughout the two-year apprenticeship and achieve a Marketing and Leadership MSc from one of the UK's leading business schools.
Businesses who access the Apprenticeship Levy will be able to use their funds to pay for employees to participate and help shape the employer-based portion of the programme, enabling them to create the next senior leaders within their organisation.
What makes Cranfield School of Management unique?
• 81% of our research is world-leading or internationally excellent.
• UK number 1 for research income from industry per academic.
• Unrivalled teaching experience. Tutor groups have no more than six students, ensuring close contact and continuous support.
• A mature learning environment. As we are a postgraduate-only university, students are surrounded by like-minded individuals who are driven to succeed in their chosen career.
• Career-focused learning. Because our teaching is exclusively focused on postgraduate and executive levels, it is designed to nurture students' practical business skills and confidence, and places huge emphasis on real-world challenges.
• Our extensive alumni network. Students join our network of 65,000+ graduates, many of who now hold senior roles within some of the world`s leading organisations. 96% of our graduates are employed or in further study (within 6 months of finishing their studies) [DLHE Longitudinal survey 2017]
Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in the major school and programme specific rankings, reinforcing our position as a top global management school.
• School of Management: 7th in the UK and 44th in Europe in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2019 Rankings
• MBA full-time: 9th in the UK, 18th in Europe and 76th in the world in the Financial Times 2019 ranking of full-time MBA programmes
• Executive MBA: 7th in the UK, 64th in the world and 8th in the world for career progression in the Financial Times ranking of Executive MBA programmes 2018
• Management MSc: The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management (MiM) 2019 ranking Cranfield School of Management`s Management MSc achieved the following rankings: 3rd in the UK and 30th in the world, 1st in the UK and 9th in the world for percentage of job-seeking graduates with a job offer three months after graduation
• Management MSc: 5th in the UK and 55th in the world in the Financial Times Masters in Management 2018 ranking
• Finance and Management MSc: 9th in the UK and 39th in the world overall in the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Finance Rankings 2019
• Strategic Marketing MSc 5th in the UK and 16th in the world by QS World University Rankings: Masters in Marketing Rankings 2020
*based on data we hold from our latest School of Management Employability Survey.
Centre for Strategic Marketing and Sales
Our Centre for Strategic Marketing and Sales` key research and thought leadership activities are focused around improving marketing and sales practices and creating roadmaps for transforming businesses into customer-centric high sales-performing organisations.
The faculty of the Centre for Strategic Marketing and Sales enjoy a worldwide reputation for practitioner oriented marketing research, particularly around strategic sales and key account management, relationship management, and digital transformation. Faculty are actively publishing in top ranked marketing journals and are members of numerous boards, as well as publishing in high-profile book publications. Faculty are frequently sought for commentary in the media on marketing matters and as speakers at international, academic and industry conferences.
In addition to the above, faculty command various research interests including branding and marketing communications, complex buyer seller relationships and retail marketing. They are also developing international thought leadership profiles in their particular fields.
Tel: 0044 1234 754355