Social Media — Your biggest channel and your most blatant afterthought
Demand generation has changed. Forms no longer work. Product Lead Growth underperforms. SEO is only getting harder. Content is rarely opened. So how does one rise above the noise, generate demand, create hype, create community advocates, and still meet or exceed your revenue targets? According to Gartner, HubSpot, LinkedIn, and others, it's all via social media yet ironically it's the one channel every marketer ignores. It's time to change your thinking and embrace it. But where do you start and how do you communicate the strategy? Join Darryl Praill as he breaks it all down, makes you uncomfortable, and tells you exactly what you need to do.
1) Understand why social media is the biggest channel available to you
2) Learn the framework necessary to leverage the channel
3) Identify what skills you need and how to acquire the necessary talent to succeed
4) Communicate the plan to the stakeholders and manage expectations
5) Measure everything to prove impact rather than just relying upon classic vanity metrics such as like and follows.